🔴6pics

What the hell is so important about October 15th?

@AltSkullMirror

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

The Deep State needs as many Zombies by then for their impending Apocalypse.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

If we’re still on “future proves past”, anybody who knows will understand nothing will occur because all is focused on it in order to be dissappointed yet again. Ya’ll realize the bad guys set these dates, Right?

My Irish roots are quivering with rage. During the Potato Famine, the population of Ireland went from 9 million to 5 million. Many people tried to steal food from their landlords and either ended up dead or on a ship to--you guessed it--Australia. There was plenty of food for rationing, but it was being placed on boats to Liverpool. And the English newspapers had the arrogance to call the starving Irish "vermin" and "lazy". People literally dropped dead of starvation. Whole families were evicted and left for dead. Some were even burned alive in their own homes because the landlord and the constable showed up, saw what state the family was in--think concentration camp-like--pulled the thatched roof down on all of them, trapping them inside if they were still breathing, and threw a lighted match. My heritage won't let me forget what happens when you can't defend yourself. And Catholic Irish couldn’t own anything or be educated. The woke can go hang. I know where I came from.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

That leads up to All Hallow's Eve - Halloween - which is one of the most important dates on the luciferian/satanic calendar for rituals like blood sacrifices
Maybe the jabs they want to give the Aussies are fast acting & many could die pretty quickly, which would give the luciferians their sacrifice & dark death energies en masse

Everyday brings me closer to GOD and for that I'm thankful. Life, Liberty, and Family.

1015 is (prisoner in custody) in police code...???

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Been wondering the same f'in thing.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.