🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴6pics

What the hell is so important about October 15th?

@AltSkullMirror

My Irish roots are quivering with rage. During the Potato Famine, the population of Ireland went from 9 million to 5 million. Many people tried to steal food from their landlords and either ended up dead or on a ship to--you guessed it--Australia. There was plenty of food for rationing, but it was being placed on boats to Liverpool. And the English newspapers had the arrogance to call the starving Irish "vermin" and "lazy". People literally dropped dead of starvation. Whole families were evicted and left for dead. Some were even burned alive in their own homes because the landlord and the constable showed up, saw what state the family was in--think concentration camp-like--pulled the thatched roof down on all of them, trapping them inside if they were still breathing, and threw a lighted match. My heritage won't let me forget what happens when you can't defend yourself. And Catholic Irish couldn’t own anything or be educated. The woke can go hang. I know where I came from.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stonesthrow57 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Donahue, click on at the bottom under it