Fascinating to consider all that anons have been through as a group. We've been hardened, tested, and beat down. Yet here we are still standing, fighting and believing.
There will come a day when our faith will be rewarded. I suspect that the relief we will experience will be difficult to describe. Our sense of community has helped us survive in this trying year. Where we go one we go all has never been more crucial.
In the end:
Something Biblical is happening and we have been given front row seats as we witness God's deliverance.
We live in a glorious time to be alive.

https://t.me/PepeMatter/4837

Only people mentioned by @The_Guardian in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Tarah Q Tee to her Publication

Amen. Amen. Amen
IJN

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Agree 100%

but I do not want to lose my family any more. They need to wake up!

🌟🕊❤ WWG1WGA ❤🕊🌟 DSE

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I feel your pain. Prayers up for a full awakening of your loved ones, in Jesus Name, Amen🙏

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Amen and Amen. We most certainly do live in a most wonderful and glorious time. GOD is truly moving and shaking things up for the whole world to see. WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE

🌟🕊❤ WWG1WGA ❤🕊🌟 DSE

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen Sista, WWG1WGA, Dark to Light🕊

(1) Show this thread

UK Patriot seeking the truth and justice. Ready for the Great Awakening. #thegreatawakening #WWG1WGA #godwins #darktolight

Love that 😍 God Wins 🙏🙏#wwg1wga

🌟🕊❤ WWG1WGA ❤🕊🌟 DSE

In response UK# Patriot17 to his Publication

Amen🙌❤
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread