Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

yaaas šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ’ŖšŸ»

Information archaeologist šŸ§ Finding truth one dig at a time

Good points!
In Florida they sprayed us heavily almost every day with chemtrails.
One day as I walked up to the entrance at Costco, I greeted one of the men I knew who works there, then said, "Well they're spraying us with chemtrails yet again" as I pointed to the massive tic-tac-toe grid in the sky. He looked up and replied, "What are you talking about?" He saw NOTHING.
Bizarre!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

I was in a store the other day that required no mask, yet everyone except me, was wearing one. SMH!!!

Did something yesterday I never imagined I would do. I confronted a mother at Wegmans who had her 3 year old sitting in the cart with a damn mask on. I asked her what the child was doing wearing a mask and she said " You know, were in a pandemic...." with a frickin smile on her face. I said there is no pandemic and that she is depleting her child's brain of much needed oxygen and it needs to come off. She absolutley freeked out in the middle of the store. It was great and I had to laugb at her. What a moron she and so many others are in this country. Some days its just too much.

Information archaeologist šŸ§ Finding truth one dig at a time

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

You threw a monkey wrench into her programming šŸ˜†

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

Our patience is waning when it comes to maskers'. I tried not to ask an older couple wearing cloth masks if they were aware disease can enter a body through the eyes. was surprised when they answered, yes. I then asked them why they were continuing to wear a mask? The man said: "well it's better to be safe than sorry".

The way they think defies logic.

(3) Show this thread

ā€œAnd then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.ā€
ā€­ā€­2 Thessaloniansā€¬ ā€­2:8-12ā€¬ ā€­KJVā€¬ā€¬

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Amen! Yes!
What is the breath of His mouth? TRUTH destroying their matrix of lies and burning up all their schemes!

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Or it's like The Matrix, you're in it or not. Not !!!!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I guess it could be a spell or just very low vibrations. Never seen anything like it. You try not to be judgmental but just can't wrap your head around that they can't see. Fake Joe in the Whitehouse, boarding a fake AF1 or Marine 1, fake Joe getting the jab on what is OBVIOUSLY a Hollywood set, fake Kamala using crisis actors (even hubby woke to that one), etc. And these are just bare bone basic fakes, and they can't see this. I don't understand. You can't have conversations because it's pointless. There's just nothing to say. It's like we live in another reality.

In response Made In America to her Publication

People I believe can see it is a matter of not wanting to see or deal with it

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Yep since 5th grade. I married a fellow nerd and we produced a damn fine female nerd. We have thick shells where we don't care one wit what anyone else believes. We research everything. We are clear minded and rock solid. WWG1WGA

Feel exactly like that. All my life has been practice for this time.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

šŸøI borrowed this from you!