Did something yesterday I never imagined I would do. I confronted a mother at Wegmans who had her 3 year old sitting in the cart with a damn mask on. I asked her what the child was doing wearing a mask and she said " You know, were in a pandemic...." with a frickin smile on her face. I said there is no pandemic and that she is depleting her child's brain of much needed oxygen and it needs to come off. She absolutley freeked out in the middle of the store. It was great and I had to laugb at her. What a moron she and so many others are in this country. Some days its just too much.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @caribou in this post can reply

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

Our patience is waning when it comes to maskers'. I tried not to ask an older couple wearing cloth masks if they were aware disease can enter a body through the eyes. was surprised when they answered, yes. I then asked them why they were continuing to wear a mask? The man said: "well it's better to be safe than sorry".

The way they think defies logic.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

You threw a monkey wrench into her programming 😆

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

INSANITY!!!!! They are insane so they practice insanity!!!!! I shake my head in public so much these days…… 🤪I whistle and sing alot, “It takes every kind of people” !