We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

I guess it could be a spell or just very low vibrations. Never seen anything like it. You try not to be judgmental but just can't wrap your head around that they can't see. Fake Joe in the Whitehouse, boarding a fake AF1 or Marine 1, fake Joe getting the jab on what is OBVIOUSLY a Hollywood set, fake Kamala using crisis actors (even hubby woke to that one), etc. And these are just bare bone basic fakes, and they can't see this. I don't understand. You can't have conversations because it's pointless. There's just nothing to say. It's like we live in another reality.

People I believe can see it is a matter of not wanting to see or deal with it

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Not wanting to see it may be part of it, but I think it goes much deeper. It's like when I pointed out to hubby Biden's mask in an interview he was having with I think it was NBC. The mask was BLATANTLY obvious. It stopped in the middle of his neck. I couldn't stop laughing. Hubby said "so maybe he was getting a facial or something." So he goes on national TV to do an interview while under a mask getting a facial???? I said "please take that back and tell me you're kidding." He wouldn't so I walked out of the room and told him I couldn't talk to him anymore because it's like talking to a cardboard box. My whole family is like that. It's just superficial BS, the weather, the kids, a recipe, the dogs, etc. You can't fix stupid. God only knows what's going to happen to them when they find out everything they ever thought they knew was all lies. We already know so we're a little ahead, but the future sure is going to be interesting.