Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Exactly!
How can an actor in a rubber mask mandate anything?
We know his whole admin is just as fake as he is!

One of my conservative republican, Trump supporting friends copies me on emails because he still believes it's all real.
I've even shown him the side by side photos. lol!

Guess that's the point. And, it's Angering and waking up more than just liberals.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

it's no as fake as everyone is saying; when companies are following Biden's orders and mandating jab. I know family members and friends who were told to take it or lose job. That's not a joke or fake. They are threatened losing their source of income to take care of their families.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

The fact that unscrupulus companies decide to follow the narrative without questioning it speaks volumes and there will be repercussions.
The fact that family members chose to participate is another level of the awakening.
The betrayal that will be experienced by those who choose to remain tied to their cognitive dissonance and/or choose to follow without questioning is no one's responsibility but their own.

This doesn't change or lessen the fake admin.

Most of us have experienced close friends and family members making these choices.
There is nothing we share that will change their mind.
As difficult as it might be to watch knowing what we know, they must experience their choice.

The first thing a co-dependent learns is "I am powerless over others."
This is something everyone needs to recognize.
Each of us has free will.
No one can exert their will or authority on me unless I allow it.
This is where we are now with sovereignty!
Peace comes from Loving deta

(1) Show this thread

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

The Truman Show in real life...

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Abso-friggin-lutely!

😂😂😂

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Exactly.

(2) Show this thread