Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

whats not fake……. people losing careers and jobs. something has to give and soon

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Help me understand...I thought words mattered legally? Maybe Biden just forgot to add President “of the United States”? Or maybe it just isn’t important?

If it's so fake then why are companies mandating people to get the jab or lose job. There is nothing fake about that.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

People are taking these very issues to court...and winning.
We need to step up and take them to court! They(msm) are hiding the fact that parents, employees and patriots are winning.

(1) Show this thread

So is the executive order he signed to mandate jabs to the military and DoD civilians also fake?

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

So is this EO fake: EO 14043:
Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees? If so why is it being enforced on military bases?
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2021/09/14/2021-19927/requiring-coronavirus-disease-2019-vaccination-for-federal-employees

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

#VSOF#ClaimYourBirthRight#Civics

Do you have your House Seal?

Are you a "person"?

Are you an infant?

Are you alive?

Do you ACTUALLY have rights?

"U.S.A. The Republic Is The House That No One Lives In"

by
Lee Brobst
assisted by
A.F. Beddoe
https://t.me/Majestic12Mirror/16119

https://freedom-school.com/history/usa.html

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

i could swear i saw an eo somewhere

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Exactly!
How can an actor in a rubber mask mandate anything?
We know his whole admin is just as fake as he is!

One of my conservative republican, Trump supporting friends copies me on emails because he still believes it's all real.
I've even shown him the side by side photos. lol!

Guess that's the point. And, it's Angering and waking up more than just liberals.

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

The Truman Show in real life...

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

it's no as fake as everyone is saying; when companies are following Biden's orders and mandating jab. I know family members and friends who were told to take it or lose job. That's not a joke or fake. They are threatened losing their source of income to take care of their families.

(2) Show this thread