πŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜OK, let me see you not cry

I bet you watch this twice. I did

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

So COOL!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

πŸ˜ƒπŸ™πŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

Sorry, but F*** those schools Don't bother even fighting them. Just withdraw. They're child prisons.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Berry Good to his Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜ΊοΈ

(1) Show this thread

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenβ€οΈπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

That is so awesome! These children won’t even recognize their friends!!

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

πŸ™β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

definitely a tearjerker white hats are winning everywhere thanks to the Mama Bears fighting school boards around the countryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

πŸ‘Šβ˜ΊοΈYes, very good point, ty for saying so

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (βŠ™οΉβŠ™βœΏ) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

that's a "mom's a hero moment"

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜ΊοΈ100%

(1) Show this thread

bless his heart ! tears of relief !

In response Terri Longoria to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ˜ΊοΈ100% agree

(1) Show this thread

This is beautiful. We are dealing with this right now. My child who used to love school now cries every day saying they dont want to go. Since we as parents spoke out at a board meeting my child has now become a target. Grown adult teachers bully him during the school day if his mask so much falls down...they take points off his grade, belittle him, and make an example out of him. He was so frustrated one day and spoke out during class about one of the bully teachers resulting in an inschool suspension and having this on his record. These people are truly despicable and evil.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

take your child/children out of there fast

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

TAKE HIM OUT AND HOMESCHOOL! He is being poisoned by them (mind)!

(8) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

happy for the children. disgusted with anyone who masks a child, nevermind themselves. sorry to piss on everyones cheerios but, no one rules when no one complies.

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

πŸ™β˜ΊοΈ100% agree

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

happy for the children. disgusted with anyone who masks a child, nevermind themselves. sorry to piss on everyones cheerios but, no one rules when no one complies.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

awe... man that brought some serious tears to my eyes....this is how deeply its harming the children...this has to end NOW.

where is this?? i need to get info for this case to set the precendent for the school board here. I have a contact on the board waiting for me to send him whatever i can find so he can present facts to the rest of the board.

arkansas

bentonville

research your local department of health and wee if the school board randomly decides to issue a mask mandate with no wuthority to do so.

Matthew Bennett, Elizabeth Bennett and Matt Sitton were listed as plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed Aug. 18 against the district. All three have children attending Bentonville schools, according to court documents.

The lawsuit named Superintendent Debbie Jones and all seven School Board members as defendants.

Greg Payne, one of the attorneys for the plaintiffs, told the judge at last week’s hearing the district didn’t have a directive from Hutchinson nor the Arkansas Department of Health to issue the policy.

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2021/oct/06/judge-overturns-bentonville-school-districts-mask-/?latest

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

LOVE

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ˜ΊοΈ me too

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

My grandson is suffering allergies right now. Fall pollen. He is forced to wear a mask everyday in school. He is never gonna get better!! You hang clothes on a line to DRY!! You dont cover them. They would mold and never dry. HELLO! Lungs are the same!!!!! WHEN is it ever gonna END!!!!!!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

what state is this?!
halleujah!

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯² tears of joy.

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜ΊοΈ 100%

(1) Show this thread

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

HALLELUJAH!...EXCELLENT PARENTS!! WE ARE SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

In response Robi Fortune to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ˜ΊοΈagree 100%

(1) Show this thread

Suspended 2x on twit. 100% patriot. MAGA. Righteous anger.

In response Caroline July to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ˜ΊοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Breaks my heart and makes me furious the shit being done to these innocent children.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

100% WAITING FOR GOD TO SEND SOME PAYBACKS

IMAGINE THESE KIDS IN LNE AT THE GROCERY STORE IN 5 YEARS WHEN THEY ARE MUCH BIGGER, AND SEEING AN OLD TEACHER WHO DID THIS TO THEM. I BET THEY WILL TALK ABOUT THOSE TEACHERS BEHIND THEIR BACK AS IF THEY ARE MONSTERS. AND IT WOULD BE WELL DESERVED.

(1) Show this thread

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

I had a hard time seeing it the second time....I had happy tears leaking from my eyeballs! I love this!

In response Cindy Lou to her Publication

ME TOO

IT WAS RAINING IN MY EYES, LOL

(1) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Such a beautiful thing!! Winning, We Won!!! Amen

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ‘Š LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND, FOR SURE. YES, 100%

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Was able to play out the same scenario with my son at the start of this school year this year. Teachers/staff still wear them but no more for the kids in school/playgrounds. Still making them mask on busses though...isn't that absolutely f'n the stupidest thing you've ever heard?

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ‘Škids in florida were passing out from sports with a mask in 100 degree heat

mask on buses? ridiculous!

need to fight that also?

insanity

so glad you all won in school!! God Bless!! ty for telling me

(1) Show this thread

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™β˜ΊοΈ

(1) Show this thread

ThankYou Jesus πŸ™πŸΌ
πŸ₯²πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ˜…πŸ‘Š 100%

(1) Show this thread

I am a teacher and it has been obvious that schools are run by psychopaths. My three year old grandson has to wear a mask. I am sick to death of the evil in this world.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ‘Šwow, that makes me tear up for him. 3 years old. This is so wrong. it is happening to my family also. I am so angry about it.

Desantis is fighting in Florida where I live to keep the masks off the children in school.

The first time I saw one mf my family's children in a mask I hit the roof and will not stop fighting about it. When I see parents with a mask on babies it flips me out to think they are that stupid.

God Bless you and your family

(1) Show this thread

He says it will be so weird (to not wear a mask). That really, really gets to me. Fook these evil child abusers pushing masks on children!!!!

Paybacks are gonna a be a bitch, you marxist school board and marxist commie teachers!! These kids will NEVER forget who said and did what to force masks on them!! These children will remember forever!!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

πŸ•Ά

(1) Show this thread