Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😅🙏👊😅😂🤣☺️😍OK, let me see you not cry

I bet you watch this twice. I did

where is this?? i need to get info for this case to set the precendent for the school board here. I have a contact on the board waiting for me to send him whatever i can find so he can present facts to the rest of the board.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Apryllin in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

arkansas

bentonville

research your local department of health and wee if the school board randomly decides to issue a mask mandate with no wuthority to do so.

Matthew Bennett, Elizabeth Bennett and Matt Sitton were listed as plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed Aug. 18 against the district. All three have children attending Bentonville schools, according to court documents.

The lawsuit named Superintendent Debbie Jones and all seven School Board members as defendants.

Greg Payne, one of the attorneys for the plaintiffs, told the judge at last week’s hearing the district didn’t have a directive from Hutchinson nor the Arkansas Department of Health to issue the policy.

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2021/oct/06/judge-overturns-bentonville-school-districts-mask-/?latest