Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜OK, let me see you not cry

I bet you watch this twice. I did

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Was able to play out the same scenario with my son at the start of this school year this year. Teachers/staff still wear them but no more for the kids in school/playgrounds. Still making them mask on busses though...isn't that absolutely f'n the stupidest thing you've ever heard?

πŸ™πŸ‘Škids in florida were passing out from sports with a mask in 100 degree heat

mask on buses? ridiculous!

need to fight that also?

insanity

so glad you all won in school!! God Bless!! ty for telling me

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

friend on mine in minnesota told me granddaughter now has anxiety issues...yes, evil bastards!!! They all need to be in jail!!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

100% AGREE!! EVIL DEMONS!! PAYBACKS SOME DAY. GOD SEES ALL. THESE CHILDREN WILL REMEMBER FIGHING THE COMMIE MARXIST NAZIS

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I live in Mesa county too...yes THAT Mesa county!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

woah...I hope you are taking notes so you can write a book someday!

(1) Show this thread