Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Wow, that is such an awesome and inspiring video. Thanks for sharing it. Where We Go One, We Go All. JESUS CHRIST is my LORD and SAVIOR, TRUMP is my PRESIDENT. Such an honor to be on this journey with each and every one of you. GOD Bless.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

When I see videos like this I get goosebumps. Proud to be a Patriot and part of the Awakening🙏🇺🇲❤️

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

😀Great vid!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

This video gets me so emotional.
( ABC news? Was this posted on their site? )

The vibes are intense right now...like something BIGLY is about to drop!😉🙏🇺🇸

How could anyone misconstrue this. YEP>

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

I could watch this on a loop for hours!
Thank you! DoQ! #Inspiration #JesusSaves️️ and#godwon#GodBlessAllPatriots

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

The Great Victory

#Fix2020 #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpJFKJr #WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts