Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

5 pages. Prepare as this day approaches. Much has already occurred from 2016 to present that the public is not aware of yet. Soon the world will see the true EVIL in the world. Evil is about to be destroyed .

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Where have you been Storm?

My sister died and it was not the time to be on Social Media . She may have received the vaxx which led to many blood clots in her lungs. She was on a ventilator for over a month. She died due to a Cytokine Storm and organ failure.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

🙏💖🌿fort

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I am sorry. 🙏🙏🙏

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

So very sorry for your loss🙏

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

💜🙏😘💜

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I am so sorry to hear the news about your sister passing on. One day soon you will be united in paradise with her with our Lord and Savior God bless you Storm!

I am so sorry. We had a loss last week. I believe it was an unnecessary death too. First a-fib, then cancer just spread everywhere after the jab. She had the Whipple procedure and passed away in her sleep.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

I am very sorry for your loss 😥 RIP🙏

🙏🏻 I am so sorry about your sister.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

So sorry for your loss Storm. ❤️ Glad to see you back. We are all here for you.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

So sorry for your loss...........

🙏💙😓

I’m so sorry for your loss

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I am so sorry for your loss Storm. 🙏❤️

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

so sorry for your loss
🙏💙

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Thank you Truth.

(1) Show this thread

So sorry for your loss of your sister. Prayers coming your way.

In response Robin Bkr to her Publication

Thank you Robin.

(1) Show this thread

🌟🕊❤ WWG1WGA ❤🕊🌟 DSE

My deepest condolences 😞🙏

In response Tarah Q Tee to her Publication

Thank you Tarah.

(1) Show this thread

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

🙏❤️Very sorry for your loss

In response Southern Native to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

So sorry for your loss, Storm.
Sending you and your family many blessings and
lots of love!!! 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank you Auntie_M .

(1) Show this thread

I’m so very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy and prayers to you and your family. 🙏

In response Deena Gee to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I'm sad for you. I'm sad for all of us. I wonder if my daughter will die. She took the jab even though I begged her not to. This "movie" has not been without some very dark and distressing scenes.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Thank you as I am too.

(1) Show this thread

so sorry for your loss💕🙏

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

My condolences to you and your family, Storm. Prayers lifted for comfort for you and yours.

In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

😭😭😭😭 So many died allready... Stay strong, you will see her again in heaven!

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Moe Information

1 607 560 Adverse drug reactions (ADRs) from Covid-19 vaccine recorded on VigiAccess™
FOS-SA August 3, 2021

https://fos-sa.org/2021/08/03/1-607-560-adverse-drug-reactions-adrs-from-covid-19-vaccine-recorded-on-vigiaccess/

(1) Show this thread

I am so very sorry for your loss Storm! May God be with your Family through this! 🙏🏼
#FamilyIsEverything
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Awake since before 911, I am so excited to be alive during this great awakening! Everything is finally coming out!! USA Trump!

I am so sorry you lost your sister to this evil.. God has her now and she will join the fight.. Sending prayers for you and your family.

In response Chris Whispers to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Our Heavenly Father, please wrap Your love, comfort and peace around Storm and family. We ask that you stay close by them during this time of sorrow and in the days to come. Only through You can peace be found. We lift up Storm and his family to you. We ask these and all things in Jesus Christ’s name, Amen!

Storm, you’re in our thoughts and prayers. So very sorry for your loss!🙏🏻

In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

God took her pain away - she is in Heaven where there is no pain - You have so many good memories of her - I pray God will send down his Angels to you, wrap their arms around you, until you can stand on your own - keep these Angels close until no longer needed - I still have my Angels with me for the last 7 years - We cry for you Storm. Amen

In response connie wright to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. There are no words. You are loved and your family is being lifted up in prayer. God Bless all of you!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Storm I'm sooo sorry. You and your family are in my prayers. I was wondering about Sweet Friend of Mine. I love you Storm.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

SOVERYSORRYPATRIOTPRAYERSFORYOUANDYOURFAMILYGODBLESSYOUALL