5 pages. Prepare as this day approaches. Much has already occurred from 2016 to present that the public is not aware of yet. Soon the world will see the true EVIL in the world. Evil is about to be destroyed .

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

why would world wide vaccine mandates be a "good" thing?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

its not a good thing.

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Well, this sucks for me because I don't have cable and don't think I can afford it. I only have internet and I use my TV for watching DVDs.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

It will be on all cell phones and internet as well.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Jan, don't know if its feasible for you but an antenna would allow you to get local broadcast channels. We actually get 18 channels and there are some with great programming. I have seen antenna prices as low as $29. He said internet ebs but the message said no internet. Perhaps the EBS will get seen no matter. Keep phones charged. Good luck to you during the storm that is coming(hopefully sooner than later)!

(2) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

this 7 trumpets is non biblical, for the real biblical referencs see this image.

beware false prophets

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

"Scheduled for August" Nothing public happened. Things are always going on behind the scenes, but all these predictions for public exposure are bullshit.

People need to stop spreading false hype. Nobody knows WHEN it's going to happen, and anybody who claims otherwise is bullshitting and shouldn't be taken seriously anymore. Date-fagging does nothing but HURT the movement.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

It did happen in August. It was a test to see who and who wouldn't comply doing the EBS. It is very important to get the EBS to EVERYONE so the test run had to happen.

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

amen here we go again 🤦🏻‍♂️

(3) Show this thread

Or else this is a way to keep us from resisting while the NWO takes over. They had their chance for mass arrests with the last lockdown. I'm not falling for this shit again!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Where have you been Storm?

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

My sister died and it was not the time to be on Social Media . She may have received the vaxx which led to many blood clots in her lungs. She was on a ventilator for over a month. She died due to a Cytokine Storm and organ failure.

(1) Show this thread