QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Everyone forcing mask, PCR tests, Fraudulent Covid vaccines are war criminals???

I'm not sure about the war stuff, but in the US, the Nuremburg code is codified federally in 45CFR46 and USC Title 21 (could be elsewhere but that's what I know. I've also come across several states that have the same laws at the state level.

The fact that not one state legislator, mayor, governor, AG, congressman, or official in the DOJ, HHS, CDC, FDA, OHRP, etc. has mentioned this tells me that something inexplicable is going on.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JaneKKAG in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Jane KKAG to her Publication

Fraud Vitiates everything from inception???

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

Yes, I would assume fraud vitiates everything, but we have to rely on the Supreme Court to uphold that opinion (originally about a business contract) and apply it to a different area of law.

Don't get me wrong. I believe COMPLETELY we will get out of this and freedom will prevail. I just am not sure how it happens. I am sure it will happen though. I am one of the people who is not panicking. I'm calm. I'm glad to be here. I just am not convinced how it all ends, that's all.

(1) Show this thread

The Whole government incorporated, making the whole government defacto, illegitimate, unlawful, guilty of treason???

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

YES - treason if the people who are operating under the fraudulent Constitution are aware. I've often wondered how many actually know....

(1) Show this thread

No one unlawful can have an emolument so they are foreign emoluments, guilty of domestic violence, internal insurrection???

If they know what they are doing, yes. And I do believe that nearly all of them *must* know what they are doing. This means I don't trust any of them on either side.

(1) Show this thread

All those agencies are Foreign Emoluments, do not have lawful authority to exist.
Everyone in a position of emolument must have lawful authority, must be lawful.
Forcing mask, PCR test and Covid-19 shots is a globalist premeditated depopulation plan, crimes against humanity.
Happening all over the world, war crimes.

How many have physically been forced to align with globalist ideologies to depopulate?

(1) Show this thread