QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Everyone forcing mask, PCR tests, Fraudulent Covid vaccines are war criminals???

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I'm not sure about the war stuff, but in the US, the Nuremburg code is codified federally in 45CFR46 and USC Title 21 (could be elsewhere but that's what I know. I've also come across several states that have the same laws at the state level.

The fact that not one state legislator, mayor, governor, AG, congressman, or official in the DOJ, HHS, CDC, FDA, OHRP, etc. has mentioned this tells me that something inexplicable is going on.

All those agencies are Foreign Emoluments, do not have lawful authority to exist.
Everyone in a position of emolument must have lawful authority, must be lawful.
Forcing mask, PCR test and Covid-19 shots is a globalist premeditated depopulation plan, crimes against humanity.
Happening all over the world, war crimes.

In response Jane KKAG to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

How many have physically been forced to align with globalist ideologies to depopulate?

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

I don't think that. I think they are all corrupted. They are either corrupted by money, or they are recruited because they have already broken laws and are bribed/families threatened.

(1) Show this thread