QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Everyone forcing mask, PCR tests, Fraudulent Covid vaccines are war criminals???

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I'm not sure about the war stuff, but in the US, the Nuremburg code is codified federally in 45CFR46 and USC Title 21 (could be elsewhere but that's what I know. I've also come across several states that have the same laws at the state level.

The fact that not one state legislator, mayor, governor, AG, congressman, or official in the DOJ, HHS, CDC, FDA, OHRP, etc. has mentioned this tells me that something inexplicable is going on.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Jane KKAG to her Publication

The Whole government incorporated, making the whole government defacto, illegitimate, unlawful, guilty of treason???

YES - treason if the people who are operating under the fraudulent Constitution are aware. I've often wondered how many actually know....

Only people mentioned by @JaneKKAG in this post can reply

In response Jane KKAG to her Publication

Being aware makes no difference.
WHy>???
Ignorance of the law is no excuse, being in a position to know what law is, is mandatory, there is not exception.
There is not opinion or belief that liberates unlawful actions, there is no immunity.
Justice is coming and opinions, beliefs, ignorance does not cut it.
In fact using the term I didn't know provides solid evidence of not knowing law, what is lawful and a position mandatory to know right from wrong, what the law is.
Treason is one level, internal insurrection, domestic violence, crimes against humanity, human trafficking, RIco racketeering, sedition, seditious conspiracy, embezzlement, fraud, theft, there is a long list of serious crimes taking place.
There can be no deals as justice is to be denied to no one, equal justice under the law.

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

I suppose that is true. As long as we realize that this applies to, I don't know, 30% of the population? Every teacher, principal, superintendant, school board member, (and all equivalents at the collegiate level), every security guard who made sure people had their mask on, every police officer (they all swear to follow the fraudulent constitution), every physician, nurse, hospital administrator, business owner who follows mandates (yes, even masks)...seems the list is endless, right? That's what I'm not sure about.

(1) Show this thread