Never forget: You’re an American.

You have special gifts from God.

I know God is no respector of persons.

But... you are in the land that He blessed to be His land. The land of Liberty.

That is special. You are in the top .0000000001% of the entire population of souls since Adam & Eve. This is powerful stuff.

When times are tough, understand YOU ARE AN AMERICAN.

Americans never quit.

Americans never give up.

Americans never give in.

Land of the free.

Home of the brave.

Because of YOU!

YOU ARE PART OF THE STORY!

Never forget it!

🇺🇸🦅🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm definitely special and part of the less than 1% LOL

CAN you feel it ?

We are RISING as they panic and sink in their demands.
We are God's warriors.
Stay strong PATRIOTs of the WORLD - GOD WINS!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

My wife's sixth grade teacher told her - 'I never want to hear I can't because there is an 'i-can' at the end of the name American!

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Amen Doq!

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

TY Doq♥️♥️

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

This is NOT Doq Holiday; this is a fake account.

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

you trying to divide us?

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

🙏 🇺🇸

Thank you for this today! Boy, did we need to hear this! All of us need to remember that God wins! ❤️❤️

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

There is no place on earth or in all the Universe that is not touched by "God" / Source / Creator.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

How few of us thank God on a daily basis that we were literally born into a land of milk and honey? He took Israel into the land due the faith of a few. Hoping for a repeat because the masses deserve death in the desert.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

in the top .0000000001% of the entire population of souls since Adam & Eve ????

Starting to get a glimmer of why I say "I was born for this time."

WE NEVER QUIT. NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER GIVE IN.

God Bless America!

Maranatha, Lord Jesus.
🙏

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty + God Bless = = = > < >

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Scottish by birth.

Legal resident in America.

Here by choice, here to do this,
until it is done.

Never surrender, never give in.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

We ARE the last stand! The rest of the world is counting on us.

Amen, my patriot true friend. That’s why I follow, thrive, and grieve in God. He gives me every single thing I need and shows me how to keep going. Even when I am at my very end, from my perspective, He reminds me what my life has built me up for. My purpose has always been this. I have been through the trenches, related and not, all to prepare me for this. My underlying and relentless compassion despite an option of becoming jaded from many wars- I love and empathize STILL. I am made for this moment, these days, this Awakening. To be here ever present and see many others (despite myself) through.
I am here right now for many reasons. However many I can bring with me.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will NEVER GIVE UP!
PERIOD!
WE WILL WIN THIS THING IF IT TAKES OUR LAST BREATH!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Same! We’re going out guns a blazing if we are forced to! No man will come between God and I! The plans seems to be playing out perfectly but at the end of the day I only trust God 💯!

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Fuckin A!

#wwg1wga

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

PATRIOTS WORLD Wide YOU ALL awakened for a reason. She is first, but because its the last stands on earth, where we PATRIOTS world wide traveled to and built TOGETHER. Its where [they] lost! America is ours, The PATRIOTS WORLD Wide make no mistake there would NOT BE ANY AMERICANS IF IT WAS NOT FOR PATRIOTS WORLD WIDE WHO CAME THERE AND STOOD UP AGAINST [THEM]. Lets NEVER EVER GIVE UP! [They] can't have her. The fight is localy, national and internationally a PATRIOTS FIGHT, remember, Peace is the prize! God has won! History repeats it's self. Future proves past. WE IN THIS TOGETHER WORLD WIDE

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response memes matter to her Publication

Amen Patriot!

(1) Show this thread