Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Excercise time:

Try your hardest to prove that the United States was NOT set up as a corporation and has NOT been bankrupted.

Post findings.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I don't understand the March 4th date. Would you explain?

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Inauguration day is actually supposed to be March 4th.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Wow. I didn't know that! Thank you for answering my question. Some Anons leave the rest of us out to dry as they smugly ignore those of us who know less than they do (I think that is selfish and rude). You have a great day. Time for me to go research the March 4th date for inaugurations. Thanks, again, Mike Anon!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I found it fast! Until the ratification of the Twentieth Amendment in 1933, the official day for presidential inaugurations was March 4 . When the fourth fell on a Sunday, as it did in 1821, 1849, 1877, and 1917, the ceremonies were held on March 5.

(2) Show this thread