Excercise time:

Try your hardest to prove that the United States was NOT set up as a corporation and has NOT been bankrupted.

Post findings.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Integrity, Honor, Truth, Justice, Christian, Patriot, #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Seems lime the IRS is on vacation.

In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication

cant Believe everything somone post . its all to drag us along for the big nothings right now or maybe all together when it happens it will happen 🤷🏼‍♂️

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication

I called after 9am and it works

(5) Show this thread

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Can you repeat the question please, my Chinese handler doesn’t read english very well!

In most cases you hear about it through a friend or a neighbor, usually never the person that filed, seems to be true here too 🤣🤣🤣

when do you think they will tell the american people?

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-no-6514

Franklin D. Roosevelt Executive Order 6514

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002#15

United States
(15) “United States” means— (A) a Federal corporation; (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or (C) an instrumentality of the United States.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Any Corp or country for that matter that is 30 Trillion in debt then it is Bankrupt and are corrupt criminal organizations.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

I cant do it.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Re-Public

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

bankruptcy court finalized in Tallahassee, FL. everything they are doing is illegal as they are rinning under corporation that no longer exists. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. now give me back my money... thieves!!!! ( @ fed fake gov)

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Doq, see you started a “homeschool” class on line!!
nice!!
now according to KY core content you need to provide expectations with a grade scale along with these assignments!!
lmao!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

best explanation yet, thnx

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

🤔120 days subtracted from March 4,2022...
Could this mean the happiest Thanksgiving?
🙏 Lets pray 🙏

(4) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Since I would not be able to prove it, nor even act as the devil's advocate, I won't. But it's good that you are giving people who may not know a challenge.

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

Here's my Findings:

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

Solid find!

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread