Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

In Los Angeles, CA. JESUS first! Mom, dog mom and Patriot. Just living my best life!

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Jenner is discusting.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Hmmm...

Shows you what she thinks about, doesn't it?

Repulsive to most humans, it's probably a party invitation to more of THEM.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

These sites need to be shutdown, damn them anyway! Parents be vigilent with your children, be involved in their lives, make sure God is at the forefront of everything, set strong boundaries! WE MUST SAVE OUR CHILDREN IN ALL WAYS!🙏✝️🙏✝️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Pray and don't stop praying.

is this more about showing us what they are really about! remember the slow reveal for the sleepers

DEMONS>

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

And here we go all of you sharing it to even more people. good job helping her invade the minds of all who see it! Stop reposting this evil BS. if you hadnt brought it here most of us would never have seen that filth.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

Unfortunately I do know young people who think she is cool, so while I guard my heart, I am actually not looking away as I continue to figure out how to deal with a few teens. Sorry you saw this, but IJN I am not sorry to see it myself. It is deeply disturbing. Please understand I don’t disagree that we are helping to share it, but in all fairness this stuff only gets shared amongst good people to raise awareness rather than for a perpetuation of shock value. As uncomfortable as it is, it is still a way to shine a light on it to help vanquish it.

(1) Show this thread

DEMONIC

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THIS UNBRIDLED EVIL🤬🤬🤬🤬

What the hell!!!!