Kylie Jenner just posted this to her 273m insta followers ๐Ÿ‘€

And here we go all of you sharing it to even more people. good job helping her invade the minds of all who see it! Stop reposting this evil BS. if you hadnt brought it here most of us would never have seen that filth.

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sslape in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

Unfortunately I do know young people who think she is cool, so while I guard my heart, I am actually not looking away as I continue to figure out how to deal with a few teens. Sorry you saw this, but IJN I am not sorry to see it myself. It is deeply disturbing. Please understand I donโ€™t disagree that we are helping to share it, but in all fairness this stuff only gets shared amongst good people to raise awareness rather than for a perpetuation of shock value. As uncomfortable as it is, it is still a way to shine a light on it to help vanquish it.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

I prefer to know all I can about the enemy I am fighting.

Sure, it would be nice to have a sanitized world where shit like this is never seen...

but that's what we have had for hundreds of years & look where we are now - They're eating our children!

Better to have it out in the open & use it to identify those who need eliminating.

Get them all & burn them, root & branch!

That means their kids, too!

(1) Show this thread