Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

oh idk seems one must think for themselves in order to wake up

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

In response michael griggs to his Publication

i concur.. They never "get it" by being fed facts.. have to find the facts themselves. Can lead a horse to water......

(1) Show this thread

I was on a Teams conf call today and a coworker who is NOT redpilled spent time trying to talk ME out of it! I was quiet and let her talk... at the end of her explaining to me why she isn't getting, I hit her with some really good fodder. She was floored, hadn't heard of the Veritas videos (I sent of course)... and fwd a bunch of things to her that had her mind blown. it was 10 kinds of awesome.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Walgreens Board of Directors need to go to GITMO! βš”οΈπŸ˜€βš”οΈ

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM from the cashier/intake to the CEOs.

(9) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

And this is why it is said: β€œWake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”
Eph 5:14
πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ