At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Walgreens Board of Directors need to go to GITMO! ⚔️😤⚔️

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM from the cashier/intake to the CEOs.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

👿👿👿👿👿👿

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Walgreens is also withholding HCQ and Ivermrctin as well!! Crimes against humanity!!!

books, painting, walks in nature

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

There is a reason GTMO just built on enough building to house THOUSANDS of prisoners.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

There are other locations for storage. Most trials are at the G.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

WTF is wrong with these parents?

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Big Prayers for Jacob + For his Family = = = > < >
Father + Please Recieve Jacob Into your Kingdom = = = > < >
Send the Comforter for his Family + Ty+Amen = = = > < >

Just a patriot who is holding the line and waiting somewhat patiently!

How sad! Is this what it will take for parents to wake up? Hearing about their kid's classmates, or their young relatives, friends, etc. dying from the jab?

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

His parents were uninformed about putting an experimental vax into their child. NO sympathy for the parents.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

I can't have sympathy for the parents, but for the child my heart bleeds and I am fucking pissed at these idiots and want to tear them to pieces.

(1) Show this thread