Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I noticed she had written in lipstick on the picture behind me "We can, we can, we must." and I did because I knew she was right.
Love can blind you but it also makes you see clearly for the first time in your whole wife.
I said to her in a whispered voice just knowing she would hear,
"Because you are blind use my love for you to find your way back home, I miss you and we all need you."
In my head I heard her last word to me.
"Soon".

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Not to mention the FACT that "she" is actually a "he."

The only question is whether she kept the dick like Michelle Obama & Jill Biden.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Jill Biden too? I hadn't heard that yet = = = > < >
Almost + Anything is Believable Nowadaze = = = > < >
LORD JESUS + TEACH US YOUR WAYS+Ty+Amen = = = > < >

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Th3Watch3r in this post can reply

In response Th3 Watch3r to his Publication

Whatever it is, it sure isn't a woman!

People don't understand how obnoxious all this is to real women.

Stand Michelle up next to a real woman & it is so OBVIOUS!!!

They could never have pulled it off without the MSMwhores!