Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I noticed she had written in lipstick on the picture behind me "We can, we can, we must." and I did because I knew she was right.
Love can blind you but it also makes you see clearly for the first time in your whole wife.
I said to her in a whispered voice just knowing she would hear,
"Because you are blind use my love for you to find your way back home, I miss you and we all need you."
In my head I heard her last word to me.
"Soon".

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Not to mention the FACT that "she" is actually a "he."

The only question is whether she kept the dick like Michelle Obama & Jill Biden.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Jill Biden too? I hadn't heard that yet = = = > < >
Almost + Anything is Believable Nowadaze = = = > < >
LORD JESUS + TEACH US YOUR WAYS+Ty+Amen = = = > < >

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Jill Bolton :)

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Th3 Watch3r to his Publication

Whatever it is, it sure isn't a woman!

People don't understand how obnoxious all this is to real women.

Stand Michelle up next to a real woman & it is so OBVIOUS!!!

They could never have pulled it off without the MSMwhores!

(1) Show this thread

i didnt know jill too what is it with these folks

In response Terri Longoria to his Publication

It's not about gender at all; it's about converting their bodies into Baphomets.

Joan Collins, Julia Roberts, Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin -- too many Hollyweirds to mention.

Out there, it's called "The Nub Club," because in order to appear female, they have to balance the hormones perfectly or the dick won't work...

Must be why BigMike looks so angry all the time, eh?

(1) Show this thread