I noticed she had written in lipstick on the picture behind me "We can, we can, we must." and I did because I knew she was right.
Love can blind you but it also makes you see clearly for the first time in your whole wife.
I said to her in a whispered voice just knowing she would hear,
"Because you are blind use my love for you to find your way back home, I miss you and we all need you."
In my head I heard her last word to me.
"Soon".

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I was overjoyed by how it seemed the world felt a sense of relief when FB and insta were down. All I came across were happy about it. That told me, it has become a necessary evil in the lives of people and that they know its "not a good" thing. Peoples natural need to connect, be a part of a community,to reach out, share, find like minds, kindred spirits their tribe, was used against human kind in so many unforgivable ways and we all know it. Let them censor into a place that is completely bland and unnatural and I assure you, people will leave it fast and start meeting up in coffee shops, bars and clubs again. Freedom means taking responsibility to censor oneself as appropriate for the environment they are in. Natural, not natural law will make corrections as needed. We have been living through a real life "revenge of the nerds" episode and the cool kids are getting really pissed off.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

You are 100% correct. The real question is what are we waiting for?

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yeah, again, another loss for the patriots, but remember "we're winning." What a shitshow.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Thomas needed to see and feel the wounds on the Lords hands before he would believe Jesus had risen again.
Thomas after seeing and feeling the wounds fell to his knees and asked his master forgiveness for doubting him.
Jesus told him to rise and said, Thomas you never doubted it was me, that is why you are still here waiting.
Actions are always stronger than words.
God bless Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

The thing is—like everything else they try—this is boomeranging on them. Right as Facebook went offline and drove tens of millions of social-media addicts to sign up for Telegram and other non-censored alternatives, a terrible-sounding story gets blasted by the MSM to tell them why they would be morally wrong to return to Facebook.

If they exit the Facebook universe permanently, they might hear dissenting messages, and the brainwashing will lose its hold.

They are shooting themselves in the foot by trying to grab more power. Stupid, truly stupid.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Not to mention the FACT that "she" is actually a "he."

The only question is whether she kept the dick like Michelle Obama & Jill Biden.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Jill Biden too? I hadn't heard that yet = = = > < >
Almost + Anything is Believable Nowadaze = = = > < >
LORD JESUS + TEACH US YOUR WAYS+Ty+Amen = = = > < >

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Lima-Charlie.
Message not for me, but gleaned something just the same.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

all a huge set up by FB themselves

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Bighest tell?

MSM panting over the story.