Even though there were white hats back in the day they almost missed the evil right under their noses.
Knowing they would not be strong enough until centuries later they left clues for future white hats to find.
They created a map to where the Fake Fathers practiced their sin, and they did it on something they knew was going to survive much longer than they did.
It was a treasur[e] map and X marked the spot. The map isn't very big so you might have to look right then look left, than look close.
They had this picture commissioned to remind us of their secret. I made it smaller to help you in your search.
If you can't figure it out and you can still get on Twatter look for the moon man himself, Mr. Pool. Before he went back in time he knew the answer but no one knew the question.
Don't believe me? I'll bet you a hundred bucks.
It has to be the right time for you to find it.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Noticed the black horses to right of picture. have evil red looking eye on back of horse. There are multiple entities in pic along with pictures under the pictures. for rxample the man holding tray under his hand noted a couple of fingers with nails. Did notice on the street where lines intersected to make X. i will probably keep looking i would like to know the secret of painting
i

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

he is important for finding x marks the spot. Another figure on tray he is holding looks like man across the street in white. HIS ARMS ARe similar to this mans position of his arms on tray. So I was truing to find third point to find x but am lost now. N

Continued. Men circled on stairs. Man appears to be wearing cowboy boots like Juan o Savin. Hat doesnt seem to fit in this time period. White carriage is holding people in there with bars on windows. now we move to left of picture close to boy and dog are. The two people sitting beside him, the one farthest away has a big demon with possible horns on the back of shirt/ jacket. i wasnt expecting it and it startled me. tThis person is important pointing to the right if him to nan with white shirt glasses moustache staring directly at us. This man holding a tray above his headwith what appears to be statues /depictions of people in painting. Curiously he is one of the statues.So i would guess

I am late looking at this pic but I saw some interesting things. First, on the left above the group of people circled I believe there is a fallen angel or nephilim, he is taller/larger than all the people around him. Back of his head and right ear r seen with what seems to be those wings on his back? Same group of circled people I see a white faced entity? His head is between the two ladies in black. But what is odd sometimes when i look at picture he is right side up looking at us then other times his face is sideways. also right below this white faced entity is what appears to be a photo of a man! Above white faced entity is man with what looks like a baseball cap! (not right time period)

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

Mr pool is off twitter, so I scanned on telegram, and this one caught my eye, part of 3 related - but the time is 1:15 before the painting
https://t.me/looP_rM311_7211/419
Another he posted shows one of the second story windows with some hard to make out overlays

Using this image of the painting because I can see it better and zoom in and out.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Ferdinand_Richardt_-_Independence_Hall_in_Philadelphia_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

The other thought I have is not to take black/white literally. When I examine the characters, I see the elite characteristics and signs and questionable children or pyramid reference, etc associated with the white hats. One even looks like a classic overseer from a plantation, though this is Philly...

There are some odd markings that I cant tell if they're just damage artifacts or have meanings. Bright points of red or blue, not consistent with subject.

Still playing, puzzling over the time

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

It could be simpler. The man on the carriage pointing up may not be making a hand sign, but could be simply pointing at the window of the room on second floor on left, center of set of 5... under the demilune window at attic level.

Mr pool's window sketch does match that one, though in the painting the lower half is obscured by trees, where pool's has a mysterious figure and some other blurry things that suggest something.

https://t.me/looP_rM311_7211/417

Most paintings of independence hall are the opposite facade, so I don't know which wing that really is.

But that doesn't match your clue about the time making a difference. The clock clearly shows 11:45 in the painting, but do I just tilt my reference point or rotate it? hmmm

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

I’m gonna take a stab at this and say that it looks like bright light(white carriage) seems to maybe have A figure resembling What could be concieved as God, in tow( carrying) behind, and pretty much everyone else in the image is in the shadows (dark) most have their backs turned or are unaware/ not paying any attention to what stands out in the picture?

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Okay, I keep getting directed by Spirit to look at more. There is a direct correlation between the shape of the carriage and the shape of the building. If you look closely at the carriage, you can see ghostly figures behind bars, so to speak. Somehow I keep getting that the carriage is like their castle which will and does entrap them 'black hats'. Also, this painting as a whole allows someone (I don't get who) to see the exact location of an event along with the 'how to's' of something right out in the open while we all, ALL, watch. DIVINE.

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Oh, the dogs, are the nature, the land and the sea. They are of the light and allegiance to us. The children on the step are showing the timeline travelers two things. One, you must not forget. And two, all are saved, even if in the Light. GOD CAME. So, these children are actually traveling to the time period in the painting from a future time allowing Mr. Pool, and I suppose, me and now you, that GOD CAME. IT'S OKAY PATRIOTS!
WWG1WGA!!!

Funny, it seems to me, that all the 'black hat' plants and 'minions' in this painting are not very good at whatever there jobs are against the white hats. They appear to 'just exist without any consciousness or action'. Blobs to fill a spot. Symbols of intimidation. Matter of form and not reality whereas the white and the light are full of character, expression, emotion and allegiance. Okay, I'll shut up now! It's like reading a dream sequence.

Looks like all eyes of the men associated with the coach, including the women and the horses, are on the side of the light, aware, at attention and addressing the issues with calm, astute awareness while the 'dark ones give off an air of complete unawareness of their surroundings or the fact that they are 'found out and known'. Arrogance, I get the sense of.
While the 'unawake', who are but a few according to the painting, glide right next to danger, oblivious and unaware.

Lastly, the 'person' just outside the lower red circle sure looks to me like 'she-he' has a mustache and sunglasses on as well as out of time period hat like the other 3. The man on the coach appears to be giving a hand signal message to someone in the direction of the three. Time travel painting and message. I think Mr. Pool is the man on the stairs, slightly out of time period dress, but an impressively confident white hat.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

an alien ET grayish white face turned sideways in the lower circle?

Also, the other circle up by the door, much larger, rounded white hat than any of the others. Perspective.

Looks to me like the 3 'women' in the lower circle on the right are actually wearing men's hats if you compare to the rest of the men's and women's hats in the painting. Also, black men's hats.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i see the artist’s symbolism of light and darkness perhaps representing good vs evil
the focal point is the white carriage
ok the one lower circle the man’s face looks like vincent fusco, but that may be a reach
its hard to see because when trying to enlarge its very pixalated
can you help a sister out?

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Many gentlemen wearing black hats congregating by the building which seems to be significant. Steps and pillars. A gentlemans club, masonic hall or town hall?

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

name of painting so we can find it please

Can you share the larger picture?

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

more hints, pls?

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

There's two ghostly looking people, not sure who they are tho, where the red circles are. You need to make the pic bigger in Paint to see them.

(1) Show this thread