Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Even though there were white hats back in the day they almost missed the evil right under their noses.
Knowing they would not be strong enough until centuries later they left clues for future white hats to find.
They created a map to where the Fake Fathers practiced their sin, and they did it on something they knew was going to survive much longer than they did.
It was a treasur[e] map and X marked the spot. The map isn't very big so you might have to look right then look left, than look close.
They had this picture commissioned to remind us of their secret. I made it smaller to help you in your search.
If you can't figure it out and you can still get on Twatter look for the moon man himself, Mr. Pool. Before he went back in time he knew the answer but no one knew the question.
Don't believe me? I'll bet you a hundred bucks.
It has to be the right time for you to find it.

Okay, I keep getting directed by Spirit to look at more. There is a direct correlation between the shape of the carriage and the shape of the building. If you look closely at the carriage, you can see ghostly figures behind bars, so to speak. Somehow I keep getting that the carriage is like their castle which will and does entrap them 'black hats'. Also, this painting as a whole allows someone (I don't get who) to see the exact location of an event along with the 'how to's' of something right out in the open while we all, ALL, watch. DIVINE.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Heavens_Words in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Catherine Smith, click on at the bottom under it