Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Even though there were white hats back in the day they almost missed the evil right under their noses.
Knowing they would not be strong enough until centuries later they left clues for future white hats to find.
They created a map to where the Fake Fathers practiced their sin, and they did it on something they knew was going to survive much longer than they did.
It was a treasur[e] map and X marked the spot. The map isn't very big so you might have to look right then look left, than look close.
They had this picture commissioned to remind us of their secret. I made it smaller to help you in your search.
If you can't figure it out and you can still get on Twatter look for the moon man himself, Mr. Pool. Before he went back in time he knew the answer but no one knew the question.
Don't believe me? I'll bet you a hundred bucks.
It has to be the right time for you to find it.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

more hints, pls?

There's two ghostly looking people, not sure who they are tho, where the red circles are. You need to make the pic bigger in Paint to see them.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JazzyJoly in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

thank you. yeah i saw something but what is that?
do they time travel and when they do, do they show up like ghosts?
is that what this means?

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

No idea, sorry. I think it's all a bit silly and fantastical, something else for patriots to cling on to in hope, while the world turns to shite and the NWO get more of their hooks in while we stand back waiting patiently to be saved.

(1) Show this thread