Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I noticed she had written in lipstick on the picture behind me "We can, we can, we must." and I did because I knew she was right.
Love can blind you but it also makes you see clearly for the first time in your whole wife.
I said to her in a whispered voice just knowing she would hear,
"Because you are blind use my love for you to find your way back home, I miss you and we all need you."
In my head I heard her last word to me.
"Soon".

I was overjoyed by how it seemed the world felt a sense of relief when FB and insta were down. All I came across were happy about it. That told me, it has become a necessary evil in the lives of people and that they know its "not a good" thing. Peoples natural need to connect, be a part of a community,to reach out, share, find like minds, kindred spirits their tribe, was used against human kind in so many unforgivable ways and we all know it. Let them censor into a place that is completely bland and unnatural and I assure you, people will leave it fast and start meeting up in coffee shops, bars and clubs again. Freedom means taking responsibility to censor oneself as appropriate for the environment they are in. Natural, not natural law will make corrections as needed. We have been living through a real life "revenge of the nerds" episode and the cool kids are getting really pissed off.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

You are 100% correct. The real question is what are we waiting for?

I don't mean to be vague. Humans have a direct connection to Source through their heart solar star and the infinite ports throughout the body in their DNA. They can tap the highest creative intelligence and power of Universal Love in existence. The dark ones at best can leach off mere crumbs from it. They use toxic chemicals, diversion, and mind control to try and pull people away from knowing this and using it at will. The vax is designed to fully capture everyone. They found where they can flip the switch off in the material DNA. They have NO control over the etheric DNA or the etheric solar star heart. Though poisons in commercial products can dull access, many still have more than enough access to rewrite the page. For example, look at what is happening with the Federal School board calling in the FBI to threaten parents to back away, as if the Government owns their children. The Parents are organizing homeschool groups in cooperation with teachers who quit over the jab mandate.

They didn't count on the people using their creative intelligence, and the power of love for themselves, communities, children, life itself, to create systems overrides. These measures to clamp everyone down are forcing the innate power in the humans to create the New Earth, the DS desperately has been trying to keep from happening. People appear to be saving themselves, not through war or taking up arms, but by using their creative intelligence and innate power and wisdom to rise above the beast system, with new systems that make sense, that keep people in control of their lives and destinies while working in co-operation with others. A cooperate owner against the mandates laid off all vaxed people to get to the 99 employees where it will not be required of those remaining. Ha! Humans have evolved to looking for creative ways to solve these problems before picking up weapons. Our past is filled with bloodshed and yet, the tyrants are still here. We have to find another way & we will,

(3) Show this thread