Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I noticed she had written in lipstick on the picture behind me "We can, we can, we must." and I did because I knew she was right.
Love can blind you but it also makes you see clearly for the first time in your whole wife.
I said to her in a whispered voice just knowing she would hear,
"Because you are blind use my love for you to find your way back home, I miss you and we all need you."
In my head I heard her last word to me.
"Soon".

The thing is—like everything else they try—this is boomeranging on them. Right as Facebook went offline and drove tens of millions of social-media addicts to sign up for Telegram and other non-censored alternatives, a terrible-sounding story gets blasted by the MSM to tell them why they would be morally wrong to return to Facebook.

If they exit the Facebook universe permanently, they might hear dissenting messages, and the brainwashing will lose its hold.

They are shooting themselves in the foot by trying to grab more power. Stupid, truly stupid.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Otherhalf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Other Half, click on at the bottom under it