We Are The News:
Dan confirmed my decode that he will send The Storm Tweet, but told me to correct the date from Oct 2 to Oct 10. Original decode here: https://t.me/WATN17/188

In spectacular fashion, Dan posted Jon Voight's My Fellow Americans... speech, connecting to The Storm Tweet. But to make the confirmation work, Dan cut 4 seconds from Jon's video, from 1:27 to 1:23 because 123 = DECODE CONFIRMED.

By reducing the video duration to 1:23 & posting at 1:10pm, if you add 123 + 110 = 233 = CONFIRMED, WE ARE THE NEWS = DECODE RIGHT BUT DATE ISN'T = I'LL SEND STORM TWEET = SUNDAY OCTOBER THE 10TH.

Dan puts in so many layers of confirmation, including 123 = DECODE POST # 1 8 8, that it removes any possibility of misinterpreting his confirmation & correction as 'coincidence'.

To think Dan looks at my posts & cares so much about anons to make these confirmations, it is profoundly thrilling & humbling. THANK YOU, DAN!!! ANONS LOVE YOU 🙏

Only people mentioned by @patty888 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

More date setting. People never tire of trying to set dates that come and go. SIGH.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

To send that tweet, Trump has to be back on Twitter. We'll see.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

The Q post never stated WHO would post the message however, I am sceptic of dates and specificity of certain postings!

(1) Show this thread