Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

We Are The News:
Dan confirmed my decode that he will send The Storm Tweet, but told me to correct the date from Oct 2 to Oct 10. Original decode here: https://t.me/WATN17/188

In spectacular fashion, Dan posted Jon Voight's My Fellow Americans... speech, connecting to The Storm Tweet. But to make the confirmation work, Dan cut 4 seconds from Jon's video, from 1:27 to 1:23 because 123 = DECODE CONFIRMED.

By reducing the video duration to 1:23 & posting at 1:10pm, if you add 123 + 110 = 233 = CONFIRMED, WE ARE THE NEWS = DECODE RIGHT BUT DATE ISN'T = I'LL SEND STORM TWEET = SUNDAY OCTOBER THE 10TH.

Dan puts in so many layers of confirmation, including 123 = DECODE POST # 1 8 8, that it removes any possibility of misinterpreting his confirmation & correction as 'coincidence'.

To think Dan looks at my posts & cares so much about anons to make these confirmations, it is profoundly thrilling & humbling. THANK YOU, DAN!!! ANONS LOVE YOU 🙏

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

To send that tweet, Trump has to be back on Twitter. We'll see.

The Q post never stated WHO would post the message however, I am sceptic of dates and specificity of certain postings!

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Digital Warrior_81, click on at the bottom under it