Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

We Are The News:
Dan confirmed my decode that he will send The Storm Tweet, but told me to correct the date from Oct 2 to Oct 10. Original decode here: https://t.me/WATN17/188

In spectacular fashion, Dan posted Jon Voight's My Fellow Americans... speech, connecting to The Storm Tweet. But to make the confirmation work, Dan cut 4 seconds from Jon's video, from 1:27 to 1:23 because 123 = DECODE CONFIRMED.

By reducing the video duration to 1:23 & posting at 1:10pm, if you add 123 + 110 = 233 = CONFIRMED, WE ARE THE NEWS = DECODE RIGHT BUT DATE ISN'T = I'LL SEND STORM TWEET = SUNDAY OCTOBER THE 10TH.

Dan puts in so many layers of confirmation, including 123 = DECODE POST # 1 8 8, that it removes any possibility of misinterpreting his confirmation & correction as 'coincidence'.

To think Dan looks at my posts & cares so much about anons to make these confirmations, it is profoundly thrilling & humbling. THANK YOU, DAN!!! ANONS LOVE YOU 🙏

More date setting. People never tire of trying to set dates that come and go. SIGH.

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Made In America, click on at the bottom under it