Think of all the Anon Patriots in every single state of OUR Republic.

WE are the government now.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

😂😂😂

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://youtu.be/t_KI-mRyE_0 The Cavalry is coming...I can feel it...Can you? Hold the Line Patriots! 17

this is probably a black hat op to control regulations more and or maybe youll need a vax passport to go on the new internet when they are back up. to good to be true to be a white hat op

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

ITS NOT BLACK HATS

(1) Show this thread

it's nice to live in a great time…

🙏🙏🙏

👏👏👏

Takes us ALL> AMEN>

Ten four.

holding the line!

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Having a hard time right now deciding if we should leave California for Tennessee,or stay and fight. Wish I had a crystal ball.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

I'm debating a sudden trip to Idaho. Have everything I need ready to go.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Thats WORLD Wide DoQ

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

God bless America. #1776

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 17 again!
People MUST UNDERSTAND that we all just need to say NO they cant put us all in jail!

If we ALL REFUSE to pay income tax for instance the federal govt has no money to operate because Trump stopped them from printing money and the cabal is broke!
The schools, police, military all need us to cooperate and pay the local and state govts tax and services money.
Trump and covid have sQueezed them all down along with low revenue streams due to shutdowns to a breaking point to operate especially Blue states!
Just say No do not comply!
Everyone in the medical field refusing the jab needs to get together with others to help non vaxxed and so on!
Time to unite and BE brothers and sisters against evil!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

People MUST UNDERSTAND that we all just need to say NO they cant put us all in jail!

If we ALL REFUSE to pay income tax for instance the federal govt has no money to operate because Trump stopped them from printing money and the cabal is broke!
The schools, police, military all need us to cooperate and pay the local and state govts tax and services money.
Trump and covid have sQueezed them all down along with low revenue streams due to shutdowns to a breaking point to operate especially Blue states!
Everyone in the medical field refusing the jab needs to get together with others to help non vaxxed and so on!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hey Nana, go into your profile and check your comments... you were shadow banned and this comment showed several times.... You may want to delete and leave only one. IGY6

(1) Show this thread

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

I just had this same thought.. VK's standard "Anon Patriot" response came to mind, and here you say it too. It always amused me.. AP=17

Also feeling a bit of, Angel Patriot vibes.. and think of the similarities between those two, Angels and Patriots ❤

🙏Stellar Teamwork

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

Worldwide :)

Dont forget US;-) NL

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Amen

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Right on Patriot. The damn way it should be.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

God's TRUTH