People having trouble logging into their bank accounts.

I warned you.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Have credit union account. Have for years. No issues. Stopped banking in the CB a long time ago.

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

After having B of A since I was 17, I closed my account over a year ago in anticipation of this...thank God for heads ups!! I use a credit union and no probs so far using my debit

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Wells Fargo is still up.

someone try going to the bank in person like the old days if you cant log in..........a few months ago alot off apps/sites went down at oncei think it was right before lindells cyber audit thing

Mines up.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Trump had insinuated once... when he was "actively" president... that people should use small banks. I had taken that as a comms and moved mine out of TD Bank. I hope they leave the community banks and credit unions alone... smh

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Yep, got mine out