This flu season will be the deadliest in history..............

#MAGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwR7natWqLk

My Jaw DROPPED when I Tested Someone's Immune System After the 2nd Jab - YouTube

Please note, testing used with patient permission and difference in account numbers is an individualized identifying number for that specific sample that the...

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

This is a MUST watch and share especially if you are in healthcare. I am an RN and I have been saying this over and over. Do those things necessary to build up your immune system. And STOP getting the JAB!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

This is what I've been dreading.

I have tried so hard to educate those that have been vaxxed that I personally know. I told them they have to do everything in their power not to get sick. So I gave them the recipe for homemade HCQ told them to begin preventative 2X daily. They would also need to take zinc, vitamin c, Quercetin, D3. I shared Dr. Zalensky's format for preventative and then if you get something the extreme with exact measurements. I also told them to get a prescription filled of HCQ but Ivermectin is difficult to come by. Provided 2 doctor sites online that would fill HCQ for them. I have my own HCQ prescription.

The ones I told literally told me "why would I do that, I hardly ever get sick." I said to them, I will say this 1 more time, "you no longer have an immune system, you have been injected with a bioweapon formulated with parasites, graphene oxide, stainless steel, morganellas and GOD knows what other shit. You will die if you don't try to stay heal

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

exactly! I donthe same thing!

(1) Show this thread