This flu season will be the deadliest in history..............

#MAGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwR7natWqLk

My Jaw DROPPED when I Tested Someone's Immune System After the 2nd Jab - YouTube

Please note, testing used with patient permission and difference in account numbers is an individualized identifying number for that specific sample that the...

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

This is what I've been dreading.

I have tried so hard to educate those that have been vaxxed that I personally know. I told them they have to do everything in their power not to get sick. So I gave them the recipe for homemade HCQ told them to begin preventative 2X daily. They would also need to take zinc, vitamin c, Quercetin, D3. I shared Dr. Zalensky's format for preventative and then if you get something the extreme with exact measurements. I also told them to get a prescription filled of HCQ but Ivermectin is difficult to come by. Provided 2 doctor sites online that would fill HCQ for them. I have my own HCQ prescription.

The ones I told literally told me "why would I do that, I hardly ever get sick." I said to them, I will say this 1 more time, "you no longer have an immune system, you have been injected with a bioweapon formulated with parasites, graphene oxide, stainless steel, morganellas and GOD knows what other shit. You will die if you don't try to stay heal

Only people mentioned by @Bachase4 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts