Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

(juan) , j10, u21, a1,n14 =46 (4+6) =10 (J). (O) 15.( 1+5)=6 (F) (savin) s19, a1, v22,i9,n14=65 (6+5)=11 (K) =JFK praying!

Makes sense to me!!!! Hello Juan John

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

You do sound a lot like Chief Michael Rogers tho.

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE JUAN.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Mine goes even deeper than that!

Juan - John
o - Of
Savin - French for Juniper

So what's inteesting there, is that medicinally Juniper has been used for upset tummy (ascension symptoms anyone), and it is amazing for supporting the lungs (COVID anyone)? In Ancient Egypt it was used for this same purpose, but in the bible it is connected with the Caananites and the Fertility goddess Ashera (Yahwehs wife) and is said to have sheltered Elijah from Jezebel's pursuits.

It could easily be said we are dealing with Jezebel now in HRC. So Juan is protected from that.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

and it goes even deeper - when you look at the actual essential oil here for emotional healing, the power of the Savin (Juniper) is what many have been using to manage the gap between the Dark to Light!! It helps people who fear the dark or the unknown, and instead of hiding from what they don't understand, to face it and learn the lessons as the fears resolve.

I've already noticed you do this Juan!

Juniper (Savin) is about protection during the night, it's about honest assessment of the dark and what it really is, and the journey to wholeness and acts or a path or a light. That's you

(1) Show this thread

Educator to help when sh!t hits the fan. Suspended from Twitter; I miss my 36 followers. PANIC M0TH3RFUCK3R$-Patriots Are Now In Control.

I think John Kennedy's "s's" sound different. Just ssayin'.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I secretly so want Juan to be John John so much. Regardless, I think Juan is a magical thinker.

AU Digital soldier. Twatter escapee. Sovereignty is Supreme! Say hello....

Impossible. Juan is short and stocky, His hands are stocky with cuts on his hands, He's a fighter. Jr isn't that type of physique. Juan is a cowboy type. Jr isn't!!

Educator to help when sh!t hits the fan. Suspended from Twitter; I miss my 36 followers. PANIC M0TH3RFUCK3R$-Patriots Are Now In Control.

I think it is Vince Kennedy.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

I did a visualisation excercise to see what my reaction would be to JFK jr and his family being presented to the world. Well, copious tears of relief and joy would engulf me. I would thank God profusely, compose myself and then do the happy dance!!!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Think about it frens...we have never seen 107, I believe the person that is speaking sounds like JFK Jr.'s with a slight alteration but the legs/boots and hands that appears on the screen is not JFK JR. it's a stunt man...get it? For all we know JFK Jr. is the camera man. John-John has been playing many different roles in the movie...why don't you all trust GOD and the PLAN...do it for 107's safety & for his family!
GOD BLESS! 🙏

Juan07 is JFKjr . For those of us who have been on this journey since the day of the R post we know it’s him . Clearly him 💯. Our Potus has been in on it since early on and we all know he wouldn’t mislead us .. But this is his movie too as he’s been integral to the script of The Plan . He’s an amazing patriot who followed God’s calling for his life . Don’t know what his role will be in the future but he’s a brilliant teacher and writer and now movie producer :) . The Kid by the Side of the Road .
A gift from his parents to the world 🎁

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

AMEN! and you have no idea how much I missed you!💓

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

I like Juan O'Savin and follow him, and I believe JFK Jr is alive. However I don't believe that they are the same people. Juan O'Savin's real name is said to be Wayne Willott. Juan O'savin's build (seeing his hands and feet on video) appear to be larger and heavier than JFKJr's lanky frame.

(2) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Call me wierd but I recognize voices even better than faces. In my opinion, 107 is certainly one who's in the close outer circle. Personally, I have no doubt Jr. is among us but I KNOW in my knower, Juan is NOT Jr.

AU Digital soldier. Twatter escapee. Sovereignty is Supreme! Say hello....

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

I fully agree. His body type is the opposite. Juan is like a bodyguard or fighter role. (see cuts on his hands, always scarred) He wears Cuban cowboy heel boots..Jr is a more sophisticated man, with a softer voice not so scratchy.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Doesn't matter to me who you are. You sir, along with Trump, white hats and all patriots have and always will have the soul and heart of a true patriot, compassion and love for God and others, and the strength to take on very sick and twisted souls. Thank you. ❤️🙏🏻

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response Cax SCx to her Publication

Beautifully said!!!

(1) Show this thread

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

me too☺️

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

There is something very familiar in the voice and hand movement and mannerisms. The person I think it is doesn't make sense as he is on the bad guy list. The outfit the hat the ranch the penchant for expensive cars all tie in. I keep it to myself in case i'm right. Stays anonymous for a reason.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

After watching his movie, I’m pretty convinced. I broke my leg many years ago.
IMO, his walk & stating something about soul/sole impression was a confirmation.

He's so alive!

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Anyway i like his Boots.

Love Frogs. #SaveOurChildren Mother/sister of Army vets, Daughter/Niece of Navy Vets,Cousin Marine/Air Force vets. No Space Force ~ yet.

I came to the exact same conclusion on day sittting and praying for Q team. Now I think ... hey! even if right, do not Dox when it is time it is time. Originally I thought Admiral Rogers, is or isn't Lord please continue to keep them all safe, lead them in all truth. Thanks God for revealing Your plan for good men to follow.

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

In response White Hat to her Publication

the voice is like Rogers.

(1) Show this thread

I'm going with ELVIS

For God and Country! WWG1WGA 100% Patriot - Never surrender

At first I believed it when people were saying this. But, then I listened to some JFK Jr videos and that's not his voice. THIS is who I believe Juan is - introducing Admiral Michael Rogers. Listen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-OPoHnBee4

Love Frogs. #SaveOurChildren Mother/sister of Army vets, Daughter/Niece of Navy Vets,Cousin Marine/Air Force vets. No Space Force ~ yet.

In response Upside Down World to her Publication

Closed my eyes to listen. At first a definite no, later in his speech there are definite tone inflections. Many years since this was made. And Juan is a bit hoarse from all the talking. I am at don't know, Keep them all Safe, please dear Lord. Safe and Mission accomplished. Job well done, good and faithful servants is what I pray they hear from our Father.

In response Upside Down World to her Publication

Wow. very, very similar voice. ...can't wait to see the credits roll when this movie is complete.

(5) Show this thread

I am just me - I have been awakened for 20 or more years - wish I would have documented files that I researched - I am thankful to be here

I have felt his life force was still around ever since the "crash" people for years have called me - well alot of things - personally I hope John john is around and is doing what he said he was gonna do I never thought I would be alive to see it unfold present day - it would be a honor to just shake his hand

i don't think you're JFK jr, but i hope I'm wrong!

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication

i am not Savin ....😎

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

LOVE Juan! Especially when he gets angry! whew!
Wouldn't want to be there!

Rumors he'll be 2021 VP or Secy State!

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

OMGOSH ~ My heart is jumping with happiness. YES!!! You beat them at there OWN DAMN GAME!!!!! I love it! Thank You!😘

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Thank you, YOU SAVED THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤦‍♀️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(2) Show this thread

Personally, I think Juan O Savin is Adm. Rogers.

In response KPatriot 21- to his Publication

no. gotta be JFK

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Juan Kahlooni Lincoln Kennedy, a chip off the Abe block!🤗😉😂

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Interesting! Abe becomes stunningly handsome through the ages, hey? I don't see it myself. But, who knows.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

I have a feeling hes been playing multiple parts. Allan Parrot. and wheres Durham?? Never actually saw him live

WWg1WGA, love Trump, Never going to give up!! Mother of 4, Grandma of 3, an a nanny of 3

💕 it's going to be amazing

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

❤️ it 2 !! My heart is saying YES