Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

i love a good theory .......😎

At first I believed it when people were saying this. But, then I listened to some JFK Jr videos and that's not his voice. THIS is who I believe Juan is - introducing Admiral Michael Rogers. Listen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-OPoHnBee4

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Upside_Down_World in this post can reply

In response Upside Down World to her Publication

Wow. very, very similar voice. ...can't wait to see the credits roll when this movie is complete.

Love Frogs. #SaveOurChildren Mother/sister of Army vets, Daughter/Niece of Navy Vets,Cousin Marine/Air Force vets. No Space Force ~ yet.

Closed my eyes to listen. At first a definite no, later in his speech there are definite tone inflections. Many years since this was made. And Juan is a bit hoarse from all the talking. I am at don't know, Keep them all Safe, please dear Lord. Safe and Mission accomplished. Job well done, good and faithful servants is what I pray they hear from our Father.

For God and Country! WWG1WGA 100% Patriot - Never surrender

In response White Hat to her Publication

🙏Amen! Whoever he is, he's awesome and keeps me calm.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

maybe

It sure does

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Wow! It sounds really similar.

For God and Country! WWG1WGA 100% Patriot - Never surrender

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Look up more videos of the Admiral. I really believe it's him. Also, Roseanne Barr does interviews with him and she slipped and called him Admiral in one of them.

(1) Show this thread