Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

AMEN.

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Amen ๐Ÿ™

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

Yes, our. ...and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. We need to pray for all those working against us, trying to kill us, trying to take away our freedom and jobs. We need to and have to.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

My KJV Bible posts this as ( (in) earth as it is in heaven), most quotes are showing, on earth as it is in heaven.... What is that take on that, just very curious...The same is in my childhood Bible, first received, and published in 1967.... ?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Amen hun!
Love and compassion is the key out of this hell satan has had us living in for centuries.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐ŸŒŽโœŒ๐ŸŒ 

For Thine is the KINGDOM and the POWER and the GLORY for EVER and EVER. AMEN.

In response Lion ess to her Publication

Yes, thank you, Amen

(1) Show this thread

AMEN>

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory, forever and ever!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ”ทAMEN๐Ÿ”ท