Only people mentioned by @LipstikkNLeather in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Lynn Frank to her Publication

It’s an older post , oct 2021 , still though … looks like the vaxxed get all the privileged πŸ’© πŸ˜‰

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Well Burger King as well as McDonalds has human meat in their burgers so no tears lost on me not being able to get a Whopper! πŸ‘πŸ‘

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Woo-hoo!
Think of all that MSG, processed sodium and high fructose cornsyrup going to waste.
What a shame! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

On the upside it is easy to shut down this unhealthy non-food by not purchasing in any place that requires a " vaccine" card. Spend the money on real food.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...it actually, is all starting, to make senseπŸ‘‡πŸ»

[no vaxx, no purchase]

https://anonup.com/thread/10049786

https://twitter.com/wakeupworld1502/status/1561928741181603840?s=21

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts