I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

They say over 900 in witness protection will return. Today I saw an old favorite. It would be wonderful to see Robin Williams return to earm our hearts. Among others, of course. Listen

Looks like this person is wearing one of those lifelike masks used by spies. (Enlarge the screen and look at the eyes especially. You can see the slits for the eyes to look out of.) Plus, the hair looks like mask hair, along with the facial hair. A friend worked in special effects makeup and explained some of this to me once. But it could be him under a mask that looks like him... Hmm... Or it could be someone who's able to mimic his voice. I, too, believe many are alive that we thought were dead and vice versa, just like prophet and patriot Johnny Enlow said recently. Wild times!

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

The real Robin had detached earlobes.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

But if it's a silk mask, it goes over the whole head and can also change the appearance of ears.

(1) Show this thread