They say over 900 in witness protection will return. Today I saw an old favorite. It would be wonderful to see Robin Williams return to earm our hearts. Among others, of course. Listen

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

The masks are more sophisticated now. (The video says 2020, but it's a reshare. This video was made a few years ago.) It's cool!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uAh02-vPU&t=16s

Meet a Former CIA Chief of Disguise | Object of Intrigue | Atlas Obscura - YouTube

Meet Jonna Mendez, the former CIA Chief of Disguise (a real job!). During her tenure, Mendez oversaw the equipment used by spies to conceal their identities,...

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I pray it’s him!! I was so heartbroken when he “commited suicide”. I always felt Robin was a guinely good guy! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Looks like this person is wearing one of those lifelike masks used by spies. (Enlarge the screen and look at the eyes especially. You can see the slits for the eyes to look out of.) Plus, the hair looks like mask hair, along with the facial hair. A friend worked in special effects makeup and explained some of this to me once. But it could be him under a mask that looks like him... Hmm... Or it could be someone who's able to mimic his voice. I, too, believe many are alive that we thought were dead and vice versa, just like prophet and patriot Johnny Enlow said recently. Wild times!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

The real Robin had detached earlobes.

(1) Show this thread

go to tik tok Yeahzzzzz I believe I do Believe in Fairy's !!

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Say what??? Anyone know when this was made?

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

Today was the 1st hint of seeing Robin again.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Indeed! Indeed! Im so looking forward!!!! 🙏❤️🤓