HMFIC at Cheap and Sleazy, here because of Sant Surfing!

"Spam spam, spam ....!"

Look what is showing up in my Notifications window these days:

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Glen Warner to his Publication

for about 1 week or a little longer i was getting a pop-up asking if i wanted to receive notifications from this site. ive denied all of them like i do with all sites that ask that before i can proceed to read articles. So glad i didnt accept the request. Must be a hack thats gotten through undetected. This was a consistent pop-up just for a short time, though. Had not happened ever before a feww weeks ago and just now thinking about it, it's not happened for several days now. I keep this site in a quick access on a screen in my phone. That would be annoying to be receiving.

HMFIC at Cheap and Sleazy, here because of Sant Surfing!

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

Thanks, Lesly. I don't remember clicking anything that would result in that, but it certainly can't hurt to see what's in my Settings here ... that is, if I can find them.

On the other hand, these all appear to be spam messages, and (as far as I know) don't appear in my feed here, just in my Notifications.

right, in the moments i pressed deny on the pop-up I wondered where it meant i would receive the notifications. Because we do have the notification here on site. Somehow its gotten beyond your blockers you said were there to prevent.
Because I use my cellphone's internet browser to get on anonup I have noticed when i have the browser up or in the background waiting for me to come back to it-there have been more spam phonecalls at the same time.
This is interesting, and makes me curious if anyone else has experienced what you have or what i have on mobile devices. But your post is the first Ive come across.

In response Glen Warner to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeswellsNix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesly Nix, click on at the bottom under it