HMFIC at Cheap and Sleazy, here because of Sant Surfing!

"Spam spam, spam ....!"

Look what is showing up in my Notifications window these days:

for about 1 week or a little longer i was getting a pop-up asking if i wanted to receive notifications from this site. ive denied all of them like i do with all sites that ask that before i can proceed to read articles. So glad i didnt accept the request. Must be a hack thats gotten through undetected. This was a consistent pop-up just for a short time, though. Had not happened ever before a feww weeks ago and just now thinking about it, it's not happened for several days now. I keep this site in a quick access on a screen in my phone. That would be annoying to be receiving.

In response Glen Warner to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeswellsNix in this post can reply

HMFIC at Cheap and Sleazy, here because of Sant Surfing!

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

Thanks, Lesly. I don't remember clicking anything that would result in that, but it certainly can't hurt to see what's in my Settings here ... that is, if I can find them.

On the other hand, these all appear to be spam messages, and (as far as I know) don't appear in my feed here, just in my Notifications.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Glen Warner to his Publication

right, in the moments i pressed deny on the pop-up I wondered where it meant i would receive the notifications. Because we do have the notification here on site. Somehow its gotten beyond your blockers you said were there to prevent.
Because I use my cellphone's internet browser to get on anonup I have noticed when i have the browser up or in the background waiting for me to come back to it-there have been more spam phonecalls at the same time.
This is interesting, and makes me curious if anyone else has experienced what you have or what i have on mobile devices. But your post is the first Ive come across.

(1) Show this thread