Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Watch the La Palma volcano.

#QANON#Q

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I have dreamt this flooding many times in years past while living in Florida. I hope I these dreams are wrong and only based around my since-birth fear of rising waters.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Just this weekend I ran errands with an elderly lady, who just lost her husband. She is from Finland. The first question she asked me was if I heard anything about the volcano in the Canary Islands. She said they have been waiting for this volcano to blow for 20 years now. Well, I have been watching this closely. Yesterday, while researching I found a video which simulated the tsunami should the land mass fall into the Atlantic. Well, every coastline is going to be affected. This will be an initial 3,000 foot wall, of course decreasing as it travels. But this wall will spread to Africa, into the Caribbean, into the Gulf of Mexico. An estimated 100 foot wall to hit the NW portion of Florida. Think, not only will we be hit with a wall of water, but it will carry everything in its path. I am not trying to be a fear monger, but please everyone on every coast/island, keep you eyes on this thing.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

We had a small 2.5 esrthquake in the middle of NC the other day I heard. maybe tsunami would wipe out DC?

The estimated height on the north eastern seaboard is 130-160 feet with an inland reach of 20 miles.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Richie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richie Richard, click on at the bottom under it