Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

So I haven’t gotten tested because I don’t think the tests work, but I have been sick with a fever and cough for three days. I never get fevers. I have had zero success when trying to get Ivermectin or HcQ with online doctors. The only doctor that got back to me said I had to have a positive C-test first before she’d treat me. I really don’t want to take the test. I reached out to Frontline Doctors yesterday, but haven’t gotten called yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

In response Briar Rose to her Publication

You need vitamin D3 & C in high quantities, and I buy quinine & zinc on eBay to stay healthy. Message me if you need help, doctors are not to be trusteed till they wake up you must guard your own health.

thank you! i KNEW it!! i have had that feeeel/sense for years! omg our beautiful children!

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

The DUMB War's raging beneath our feet, look up Gene DeCode, please subscribe, like & share thanks~!

Listen carefully to overstand what our Special Forces are battling against...Whomever said the DUMBs / Tunnels do not exist - you don't have to guess which side they are on... We're already battling off world invaders~!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akEjh6sdk6A

The DUMB War's raging beneath our feet, look up Gene DeCode, please subscribe, like & share thanks~! - YouTube

Listen carefully to overstand what our Special Forces are battling against...Whomever said the DUMBs / Tunnels do not exist - you don't have to guess which s...

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

yeah that's a good video - saw that a couple of years ago. i know - the invisible enemy was here w/us all along (well some of them) - below ground. i never did understand underground tunnels beneath our cities. i toured a couple (seattle and portland - the "underground") and was creeped out both times. never went back.

(1) Show this thread