So I haven’t gotten tested because I don’t think the tests work, but I have been sick with a fever and cough for three days. I never get fevers. I have had zero success when trying to get Ivermectin or HcQ with online doctors. The only doctor that got back to me said I had to have a positive C-test first before she’d treat me. I really don’t want to take the test. I reached out to Frontline Doctors yesterday, but haven’t gotten called yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

Only people mentioned by @BriarRose1776 in this post can reply

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response Briar Rose to her Publication

you can make youe own hydroxychloraquine also gargle with perioxcide and swab your nose.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

you can get Quercitin zinc Vit D and Vit C over the counter. they will help. God bless.

Don't let them stick that ethylene oxide swab into your head, probably with nano particles in it. Get some vitamin D, tonic water, zinc, vitamin c, and be liberal with the vitamin C. Aspirin for the fever, and epsom salt soaks in not diabetic.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

If not diabetic, sorry, typo.

(1) Show this thread

i called got in touch with Frontline Drs last Friday and was called back this past Sunday night by doc. now waiting for call from their pharmacy.

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

In response Commonsense Kellie to her Publication

So I did that too and never received my prescription or my $90 back. They said they sent my HcQ to a pharmacy, but when I called that pharmacy they said they weren’t affiliated with Frontline doctors and were contacting their lawyers in order to get them to stop sending over prescriptions. I can’t get anyone on the phone or emails replied. I’m pretty pissed about it, and feel like I got scammed out of $90 I didn’t have.

(1) Show this thread

Tonic water also has quinine in it

Conservative Christian. Proud Deplorable of President Donald J. Trump! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #LockThemAllUp! #HoldingTheLine

In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

make your own hcq

You need vitamin D3 & C in high quantities, and I buy quinine & zinc on eBay to stay healthy. Message me if you need help, doctors are not to be trusteed till they wake up you must guard your own health.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

thank you! i KNEW it!! i have had that feeeel/sense for years! omg our beautiful children!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Did Dr Bradstreet die of Natural Causes?

(4) Show this thread

try alldaychemist...ordered mine and it is in mail now!!!!